Random Thoughts
2008年2月25日 星期一
Cute Polar Bear
A picture of cute polar bear found in yahoo.com.
沒有留言:
張貼留言
較新的文章
較舊的文章
首頁
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
關於我自己
Oi-ling Yu
檢視我的完整簡介
網誌存檔
►
2013
(1)
►
2月
(1)
►
2009
(1)
►
2月
(1)
▼
2008
(38)
►
9月
(4)
►
3月
(8)
▼
2月
(26)
Lack of sleep?
Boston Terrier
Good old Pencil case
An old picture
Upset on criteria
Received a very important call
Lack of sleep day 3
Early this month, my friend Chris's friend Face ca...
Is it true?
Lack of sleep
My favorite actors/actress
Movies I saw this month
What have I been doing lately?
Losing weight
Kibongo, a baby crowned lemur (Propithecus verreau...
Cute Polar Bear
Another one - Ciculation
One of my animations I made - Eating
Found some old pictures
Some of my Graphic Works in one of my old blogs
Found one of my old blogs
Frog in a bike
Cute Baby Panda
Funny Stuff
Express Sorrow
Back to the blog
沒有留言:
張貼留言