2008年2月25日 星期一

Movies I saw this month

Here are the movies I saw this month (Feb 2008):

1. CJ7 長江七號

Movie is all right, but I expected more from Stephen Chow. Some of his jokes in the movie was old or used in some of his earlier movies. However, it was touching and I like that young actress who happens to be the leading actress in the movie, instead of Chow. I would see it again if I have nothing else to watch.

2. 門徒

I learned a lot about cocaine from this movie, but that's it. I was somewhat disappointed how the movie came out like that, especially at the ending. However, it's worth to take a look since the casts were good and strong.

3. 破事兒

This movie is based on seven mini movies. Some of them are good, while the others are just plain boring and stupid. Besides that, I am surprised that this movie is not rated category 3 since there is nudity in it.

4. 阿孖有難

This movie is awesome. Way better than I thought.

5. 我要成名

The main actor of this movie is good, I am not surprised that he won the golden horse award last year.

6. Star War III

Enough said.

7. 神探

I like the story, but I didn't like the ending. Johnnie To's movies are either good or just nonsense.

8. 97難兄難

What can I say, I am a big fan for its TVB series. Didn't really like the movie, but it was fun watching it. The best part is making fun of Wong Ka Wai.

9. The Simpson's

Funny. Spider Pig. Enough said, again.

10. 最愛女人購物狂

The beginning is good, but the end is just weird. I hate movies like that.



沒有留言: