It was created the day before I fly to Hong Kong. Can't believe it's almost two years. How I missed the good old days when I was in the U.S. Life in Hong Kong is not that much fun when most of your friends are still in the U.S.
2008年2月25日 星期一
Found one of my old blogs
Found one of my old blogs that I created two years ago. http://oylifeinhk.blogspot.com
It was created the day before I fly to Hong Kong. Can't believe it's almost two years. How I missed the good old days when I was in the U.S. Life in Hong Kong is not that much fun when most of your friends are still in the U.S.
It was created the day before I fly to Hong Kong. Can't believe it's almost two years. How I missed the good old days when I was in the U.S. Life in Hong Kong is not that much fun when most of your friends are still in the U.S.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言